Mother’s Day is this coming Sunday. It’s possible to make this day special no matter the situation you find yourself in. If you are looking for inspiration keep reading. I’m all about finding ways to make celebrating easy but look exceptional. One way I’ve found to do that is Charcuterie Board Meals. My family loves charcuterie board dinners. Or lunches. You could even make a dessert style charcuterie board! Let your imagination soar as you make your grocery list and tailor it to your taste buds. Here are a few ideas to add to your grocery list.
- Cured meats. (my family loves roast beef, summer sausage and pepperoni)
- Cheese. (We are simple, Colby Cheese for the win! And lots of it!)
- Dried Fruit.
- Crackers or baguette bread. (At least 2 types of crackers)
- Jelly, honey, mustard or jam.
- Cookies or chocolate pieces
- Guacamole, salsa and pita chips
- Hard boiled eggs
There are so many ways you could enjoy this easy meal, too. Outside on the patio, on a hike, as a picnic. It’s very transportable. Be sure to include the kids in the making and clean up process. Enjoy and Happy Mother’s Day!