June is packed full of good dates to remember. At our place, June is a monumental month for Trevor. First, we have Father’s Day, then it’s Phillips Tile & Stone’s birthday then we celebrate Trevor’s birthday! This month was spent celebrating the man who steers this ship. Thank you to all our past and present clients, and a shout out to all the future clients we’ve yet to work with. Happy birthday Phillips Tile & Stone and Happy birthday to our favorite, Trevor Phillips!!
9 years as a company and 35 years young.
To celebrate, I made this easy no bake pie. In which I’m calling Life by Chocolate
It’s the easiest pie you’ll ever make and everyone loves it!
- 1 ready-to-use Oreo pie crust
- 1 large box chocolate instant pudding
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1 tub of Cool Whip
- Hot Fudge
- additional Oreo cookies for garnish
- Combine the large box of pudding mix and 3 cups whole milk. Stir together with a whisk until it is combined and thick. This will take about 5 minutes to thicken up.
- Add the chopped Oreo cookies and stir together to combine.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of the pudding mixture into the bottom of the pie crust.
- Drizzle with hot fudge.
- Beat together the cool whip with the remaining pudding mixture and add this as a third layer to the pie.
- Spread the remaining whipped cream on top.
- Cover with the enclosed lid and let refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Refrigerating overnight is best.
- When ready to serve, garnish the top with additional Oreo cookies and hot fudge.
You are in for a real treat!