Do you ever admire an individual who marches to the beat of their own drum? Do you secretly wish you had the gumption to be as confident as they were? Some types of people fit this bill might be visionaries, entrepreneurs and artists first come to mind for me. What about you? Where am I going with this?
There is freedom in being apart of the team of a small business owner. Did you know you join a work family? Where your name is known and the boss texts you instead of mass corporate email blasts. It’s a place where your ideas could lead the company to exciting places and where your hard work goes appreciated and seen!
We have this rare privilege of linking arms with some incredible craftsmen, laborers, designers and builders to create luxurious spaces our clients tell their family and friends about. It’s an honor to have these incredible people on our team, but WE NEED MORE! The projects are there, the work is there but the laborer’s to install these masterpieces are lacking. Are you ready to join a unique team of laborers and craftsmen? What we do isn’t construction, we install functionable artwork, everyday. Are you ready to join the Phillips Tile & Stone Team? If so, fill out our contact form and we will get in contact with you!
1. Our commitment to a satisfied client is so strong, we go as far as to back up our craftsmanship. It’s your investment and it’s our name! As a company we are proud to bring you excellence in every area we bring to the table. Craftsmanship and customer service being our top two. We understand good design but it takes skill to take that beautiful design and make it a reality. We will always be honest with our clients and their investments.
2. Our commitment to our wonderful employees is huge to us. Construction is difficult. We appreciate our crew! When we hire, we hire individuals that are honest and ready to learn. We are proud of our work crew!
3. All the pictures you see on our website and socials are our own work! (With the exception of stories.) It’s important that our clients are inspired by beautiful design. Inspiration is important but execution is what we deliver, daily. Not everyone can install masterpieces like we can. 😉
4. Integrity is what we strive for daily. Plain and simple.
5. We are a simple company that wants to provide extraordinary craftsmanship for our clientele.
6. A good design will always knock our socks off.
7. Trevor sometimes takes the kids’ lunchboxes to the job site. It’s ok for a grown man to carry a Spider-Man lunchbox.
8. Yes, we do projects in other states! Don’t let the miles hinder you from a free estimate. If you want quality work, we bring that to you. Wherever you are, but we call Omaha, Nebraska home.
9. Strong communities are what we love to see. That’s why we enjoy volunteering when we can!
10. We adore that we get to do this for a living. Thank you for allowing our family the privilege to serve your family since 2010.
We offer you FREE In-Person or Virtual Estimates! The choice is yours. Click here to get started.
WE ARE ASKING FOR YOU TO HELP US WIN BY VOTING FOR PHILLIPS TILE & STONE IN 2021!
PLEASE GO VOTE! for Phillips Tile & Stone LLC using our quick-vote code 35166 CLICK HERE NOW! VOTING ENDS AUGUST 20, 2020 AT 11:59PM Thank you in advance for your support! We appreciate you all, so much! 🎉
Call 402-681-3575 for your FREE ESTIMATE! Or request an estimate online through our website
It’s important to us, that future clients see and notice our quality craftsmanship, our customer service and our commitment to making your project go as smooth as possible. What our company also wants perspective clients to notice is our commitment to our team and to family. Family is at the root of everything we do. Our company would be honored to create a space for your family to thrive in!
Our company is entered in the Best of Omaha and we would appreciate your votes! Here is the link and our Quick Vote Code is 35166
Thank you for allowing us this privilege of serving Omaha for the past 10 years!
First of all, THANK YOU for allowing us to serve you these last 10 years. It has been our privilege to create beautiful spaces you love!
In June of 2010, as the job market was dwindling and the economy was tanking. Phillips Tile & Stone was born. Trevor had his first project the very weekend I was a matron of honor in a dear friend’s wedding. Her anniversary helps me remember the exact day otherwise we might not have remembered. So thanks for getting married Jason and Alisha! Love you guys! Happy 10 year wedded anniversary to you both, too!
We’ve slowly grown over the years. I guess you could say we learned about business as we were in business. Our logo was created 3 years later in 2013 by a sweet woman from our church. The Versailles tile pattern used on there was intentional as it was Michelle’s first Mother’s Day gift from Trevor. When we celebrated 5 years as a company, we were pleasantly shocked! To us, 5 years was huge! At year 7 Michelle finally sat down, with a newborn baby in her arms and created a website. All the while Trevor was hustling at creating masterpieces for our wonderful clients. In year 9 we become an LLC and officially added Michelle as a co-owner, another exciting milestone. We are so thankful for the business owners, home owners, fellow craftsman, designers, friends and family we’ve been able to assist along the way. It’s an honor we hold very dearly. Never in our dreams would we have imagined this would be how we put food on the table but we are loving the adventure!
To celebrate, we are having a giveaway on our business Instagram AND Facebook accounts! We hope you join in on the fun. If you haven’t figured this out yet, we appreciate you all so much!
Here is our Facebook post to enter!
Here is the Instagram post to enter! ((This giveaway is closed))
We have been doing virtual estimates for awhile but have never advertised. While we love meeting our potential clients in person, we also enjoy having the ability to make these estimates work on your time. FaceTime, phone, text or email. We’ll get the information needed to provide you a detailed estimate for your next project! Simply head over to our contact form to get started. We love creating spaces you love!
I don’t know about you, but my inbox has been packed with emails from businesses and how this epidemic is affecting them, and their plan of action in the midst of it all. So many business owners are in a position that has never happened before in history. Have you noticed the creativity businesses have used to keep their doors open, but in a safe manner for the public? While this epidemic is extremely sad, my heart is also encouraged to see people rallying around small businesses and those businesses showing grit. Thank you to all the health care workers, the truckers, the grocery store clerks and gas station attendants. You are making our world go round. It is very much appreciated!
I wanted to make a post about supporting local Omaha. My hope is to provide some ideas on supporting small businesses and a few ways to support our community during this hardship. It doesn’t take much to lift someone’s spirits!
Drop off some non-perishable goods to food pantries. Many people are struggling right now, the Open Door Mission is a great local non-profit.
Leave encouraging messages in sidewalk chalk. You never know whose day you may brighten while they’re taking a socially distanced walk!
Tip a little extra if you have takeout, groceries, or other items delivered. They’re working hard to help the rest of us stay home and healthy. Here is an Omaha restaurant list that seems to be updated daily.
Send a card, an encouraging text, or something else uplifting to a health care professional in your life.
Support local & small businesses. We know it’s convenient to shop big retailers right now. Small businesses make up the lifeblood of the U.S. economy, and many will have to permanently close without adequate support during this difficult time.
I’m hopeful, friends! It’s been encouraging to see our community come together during this world wide pandemic. We will get through this!