Every year I look forward to this holiday a little more. There is something endearing about a holiday that’s sole purpose is to “Give Thanks.”
No matter the weather you are experiencing as you celebrate this wonderful holiday. Whether you have decided to dress up or down. Let’s take some time to think about what we have to be thankful for. Since this is our company blog, I’ll come at it from the perspective of Phillips Tile & Stone, but please, take your own situation and think about what YOU have to be thankful for.
So with that, here are 10 things we (Phillips Tile & Stone) are thankful for as a company.
- Best of Omaha– 2022 Tile Installer: THANK YOU to ALL of YOU who voted! We are deeply honored!
- We are thankful for our subcontractors who demonstrate their craftsmanship abilities day in and day out. Without these guys, Trevor wouldn’t be able to accomplish half of what he does. Because of these craftsmen, we can take on more projects and help more clients! Thank you men!
- Word of Mouth- we are thankful for all of you who share the Phillips Tile & Stone name! It’s not easy owning a small business. However, our supportive clients make it worth it.
- The people we get to meet and help, it’s amazing. We GET to help families and businesses by creating and installing functional and beautiful spaces.
- We are thankful for 11 years of business. Trevor started Phillips Tile & Stone in 2010. Thank you to ALL who have utilized our growing company and services.
- We are thankful we get to run this business as a husband and wife team.
- This company helps teach our kids the meaning and value of hard work.
- We GET to help make Omaha beautiful. Need to set up a free estimate? Let’s make your space beautiful.
- We GET to create jobs and careers! We are honored to teach, train and create job opportunities locally.
- It’s truly amazing what can happen when you set your mind out to do something. We are thankful for the lessons we’ve learned and the growth that has taken place since we were 26 year old’s and starting Phillips Tile & Stone!
It’s your turn now, we hope you take the time ( it only takes 10 minutes or so) to drum up 10 things you are thankful for. I guarantee it’ll change your mindset and help you enjoy this wonderful holiday with new perspective.
Happy Thanksgiving, friends!
Here are a few pictures of what we are thankful for.