Some of you might not know that we are a homeschooling family. We value that extra time and it just works for us in this season of life. With that little factoid off my chest, I have been dreaming up fun things to do this fall and wanted to share our Fall Bucket-list with you all. While we enjoy summer, fall is extra special to us with our upcoming anniversary and Husker football. We will be celebrating 9 years of marriage in October and I can’t believe how fast those years went! Here is my fall bucket-list!
- bond-fire with smores
- Vala’s Pumpkin Patch..you HAVE to get a fresh caramel apple while there! So good. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
- picnic and park by the lake
- apple picking
- pumpkin painting
- attend a fall festival
- bake a pie
- try a new soup recipe
- plant flower bulbs and prep for our spring garden
- take fun fall family photos
- rake the leaves the old fashioned way
- Watch ALL the Husker games
- try my hand at canning this year with veggies from our garden
- make a charcuterie board
- grill and invite friends over
- put away all the summer toys
- go to the farmers market ONE more time
- try a new coffee shop with a friend
- make chili, monkey bread and have a family movie date night at home
- make and order our Christmas cards so I’m not doing anything last minute again
I’d love to hear some things you’d like to accomplish this fall! Tell me in the comments, it might encourage me to try it too.
Until next time,