What a year 2020 has been.
If it’s alright with you, I’d like to share 10 things we are thankful for that happened in 2020 for our family and Phillips Tile & Stone. As a small, family business, we have felt all the feels this year. Growth, stretching, momentum, tiredness and lots of hard work are some words I would use to describe this year. Here are 10 things we are thankful for this year.
- Our rainbow baby boy was born! He came fast and furiously on February 26th, right before the world was paused. We are so thankful for him!
- We were able to still participate in Awana at our church. The older four kids enjoy it and Trevor enjoys being a Sparks Leader.
- We created a co-op! It has been such a blessing as we homeschool and we weren’t sure how the school year would look. Creating this group has been such a good outlet for both fun and educational.
- Phillips Tile & Stone won Best of Omaha Tile Installer! Thank YOU to all who voted. We work hard to make our clients happy!
- We made a few more of our own home improvements.
- Our family was able take a couple short vacations. One was glamping in a beautiful cabin by a lake with wonderful friends and the other was to The Elms. It was so refreshing to have these short getaways!
- Phillips Tile & Stone turned 10 years old and we celebrated with local giveaways on our FB and IG accounts!
- Trevor and Michelle celebrated 11 years of marriage.
- Trevor coached baseball while our older two played. The boys also were able to play soccer and continue piano lessons.
- Through everything that happened this year, we were still able to work and provide service to our clients while providing for our family, our employees and their families! We are grateful. So grateful. Thank you to all our clients this year!!
This year we saw God provide again and again. No matter how your Christmas looks this year, remember that the Savior of the world was born in a lowly stable. He was born to die for my sin and yours. You are loved by Him. Jesus is worthy to be praised!
Merry Christmas from The Phillips and Phillips Tile & Stone!